Saturday, July 28, 2012

Thinking of you Love Letters


As we all know, love notes can come in all shapes and sizes. One of the simplest things they can be used for, though, is just to let the object of your affection know that they have been on your mind.

Expressing your love for no reason at all is a beautiful gesture that they’re bound to remember, as long as you make sure to do it right! If you find that you’re stuck, follow these basic steps to construct a letter that will melt their heart and have them pining for you in no time.


1. Mention what you’re doing right this moment.

A great way to open a “Thinking of You” letter is to give your boyfriend or girlfriend a mental picture of you, thinking of them. Tell them what you were doing or where you were sitting when your thoughts turned to them. If a small coincidence happened to remind you of the one you love, all the better! Describe it in detail—this is guaranteed to sound romantic and adorable.

2. Bring up happy memories.

Remind your loved one, and yourself, of the great times that the two of you have spent together. Construct a scene in your mind’s eye of that happy memory, and describe it as though it were something out of a film. Your warm words will set off a flood of emotions in your lover when they read them off the page.


3. Discuss how you feel about them.

Just as your happy memories will bring up positive emotions, take the moment to savor them and to allow your lover to do the same. Pour your heart out to them, telling them how you really feel. Now is your opportunity to express the feelings that made you want to sit down and write the letter in the first place! Be simple, honest, and moving in your description.


4. Look forward to seeing them.

If you and your boyfriend or girlfriend are truly in love, you probably have plans to see one another soon. Let them know how much you are looking forward to this event. If you already have the details laid out, bring them up again so that you can both imagine what it will be like. In case your rendezvous is still in the planning stages, talk about all the wonderful possibilities of things you might do together.


5. Maintain a clear tone.

When you have finished writing your letter, don’t forget the crucial step of reading it over for clarity. Even for something as innocuous as a “Thinking of You” letter, it’s these little touches of quality that will make your lover’s heart flutter. Make sure that the letter has a consistent mood. Switching rapidly between hot and cold emotions might make the reader confused and annoyed. Just think of this letter as an opportunity to create a snapshot of your feelings for the one you love.

Thinking of you love letters
We offer you a wide collection of Thinking of you Love Letters, written in different forms portraying the vivid emotions of love.

1. )Dear Brad,
Hey, Honey ... I miss you. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me; Sunday is almost here again. The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you.
Ever since the first time I heard you on the phone and heard your cute voice, I miss you every second of my life. I knew I found someone special. I will always remember how sweet you are and how every time my phone rang and I heard your sweet voice I would smile and I was happy from that point on....
Love always,
Angelina

2.) Dear William,

I saw you about a week ago in your car with your lady freind. I told myself i didnt care and you were none of my business but as i lay in bed that night all those memorys of our one night came flooding back.

Its hard noing your out there and someone else is putting a smile on your face and loving you the way i could.

I would love to know how you realy felt about me you never in the six years that weve known each other have even gave me the slightest of whether you ever loved me.

I hope you still remember those moments when i was in your arms and we were as one but i guess i will never know.

I would kill to hear the words from you i did love you. i know to much time has passed and that we both lead seperate lives now but thoose words might stop my heart from aching so bad, you have ruined me for any other man because how can i give a little piece of my heart and expect it to be enough when the rest is yours and will be for the end of time.

Yours Forever,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment