Saturday, July 28, 2012

Marriage Proposal Letters


Sometimes it can be really hard to summon the courage to pop the question to your ladylove. But since you have to do it anyway you can do it in old fashion as well. Write a letter and explain your desire in it. It may seem a simple idea but it surely is going to win you the reply from your girlfriend.

The marriage proposal letter will let you express your innermost feelings on paper. If you are too shy or afraid with the idea of proposing her in public a marriage proposal letter is a touching way to let your feelings known.

Here are some marriage proposal letter samples to help you format your letter better.A marriage proposal letter may contain your innermost feelings. But at the same time you may make sure not to make it too long. Otherwise, she might get bored with it and stop reading.

In that case all your efforts will lose their purpose. Keep your marriage proposal letter short and succinct and pop the question as early as possible. Check out the following marriage proposal templates.


My dear (name),
Today I have taken the matured decision and have listened to my heart. My heart is always full of your thoughts so much that I can’t put anything else in it. This has really been bothering me for some days now. So I have decided to make my feelings known for you.

We have been close to each other for quite sometime now and I was toying with the idea of proposing you for marriage. I have spent some great moments with you and you have always been my best friend. I want this friendship to turn into a lifetime commitment and wish you to become a part of my life.

I know probably you were expecting me to pop the question in a grand fashion but I am too shy to propose you in public. But I am true about my feelings for you. Please let me know your answer. I promise that if your answer is ‘yes’ then I’ll be yours truly forever.
Lots of love,
(Sender)

Another example is as follows. If you think you can play a little game with your girlfriend without upsetting her then you can try writing a funny marriage proposal to her. However, you must make sure that you don’t go overboard.

My dear (name),
You know that I really keep busy. I have my job, which requires me to meet deadline everyday. I then go to my boxing practice. Then there are friends to hang out with. I keep so busy that I don’t get time to spend with you. So, I thought that we must put an end to our relation and start a new one. Will you be interested in becoming my wife? This way I will know that I’ll never miss spending time with you. So, I ask you-will you marry me?
Please be mine.
Yours truly,
(Sender) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment