Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cute Love Letters


5 Tips for a Cute Love Letter
Cute love letters are a great way to add some charm to your love life, no matter the stage of your relationship. These simple, innocent little notes are not just for teens—people of all ages can use them to express the lighter side of their love.

A cute love letter is not about painful emotions, but rather shows a delight in all the joys that love brings, often with a touch of humor. Use a letter like this to put a 1000-watt smile on your partner’s face!

1. Choose cute vocabulary.

The way you first address your loved one in the opening line will set the tone for the entire letter. For a cute letter, choose an adorable pet name to start off with (such as Sweetheart, Cutie, My Lovely, etc.), and stick with such lighthearted vocabulary for the length of the letter.

Example: Honeybunch, I can’t help but say how much you mean to me.
2. Promise yourself to them.

A cute love note is a thing of devotion. Tell the object of your affection how much you adore them, and promise that you will never leave them or cheat on them. Do this correctly, and it’s guaranteed to fill them up with warm feelings no matter where they are!

Example: I love you so much, I could never hurt you. Let me be yours forever!

3. Compare them to sweet things.

In your letter, compare your partner to something sweet or undeniably cute, like sugar, butterflies, flowers, etc. This will maintain the lighthearted tone of your letter and, at the same time, allow you to express your feelings. It can even be an opportunity for humor, if you decide to compare them to something that is both cute and unusual (e.g. koala bears, cotton candy, chicken pot pie).

Example: Your eyes turn me into cotton candy, just melting away at the first sight of you.

Cute Love Letters4. Say how much you love them.

The whole point of a love letter is to let someone know just how devoted to them you are. Share the happiness you feel with your partner because they are in your life. Try not to sound clingy, just keep with the tone of cuteness and love. Let your partner know that they make you indescribably happy.

Example: Whenever I think of you, my heart jumps up and down, and I just can’t imagine a life without you.

5. Keep it short.

This is the type of love note that benefits from being short and sweet. If you have a lot to say, write a different type of letter, or just pick one topic and stick to it for your cute love letter. Don’t bring up negative feelings or weighty issues. Your love note should simply convey one aspect of your emotions, which should ideally be a positive one.
Example: I just wanted to say that to me you’re an angel, coming down from above to light up my life.

Best Cute Love Letters

1.)Honey,
Your brown eyes
Attractive smile
Pretty you are
Open to talk
Always waving when you see me
I want to be with you and only you
Love
Renard

2.)My, cutie,

Because i love you,
I wont hurt you,
I wont be unfaithfull,
and i"ll be yours ,
if you let me,
Ill give you the key to my heart,
because i love you too much,
I wont let you go,
in the dark,
because i love you,
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.....!!!!:
Only Your's
Sean

3.)Dear Justine,
Love is bittersweet like a honeysuckle..
but sharp like a knife.
i comes slow and leaves quick..
you're told you'll never know what love is..
only because its different every time..
you dont realize that it is love until its gone..
and when its gone it will come back.
but only if it wouldnt change..
love changes like seasons..
it changes because the heart beats stronger as it breaks and heals time after time..
once broken the heart cant see love as clearly because it has the fear of being broken over again but it also longs for the tenderness that love once brought and will bring again.
With lots of hugs and kisses
Your's Christine

4.)My lovely,

I just love you because I do. I can't change it. Its not my choice. I wish I didn't, but that's how love is. I can't say a word about you. I have to forget about you. I wish you didn't make it so difficult for both. There are things I wish I could tell you. There are many things I need tell you, but I can't find the way. I can't find you. Your way of looking life is different from mine. I can't change it. Its not my choice. I wish I didn't love you. I can't forget about you. I just wish it could all work out like it once happened.

Only Yours
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment