Saturday, July 28, 2012

Thank You Love Letters


Its been a long time that she showered on you her undying love and its time that you show your heartfelt gratitude. The best way to acknowledge others gratitude is through sending gifts but a Thank You Love Letters is surely going to be the best gift because of its personalized touches.
Or when you were going through some of the worst crisis period of your life she stood by you like a firm rock offering you unbound support while at the same time showed you the ray of hope. Love Letters on Thank You are just about expressing your deepest feelings.
Love letters are not just about expressing love but they also offer platform to express vivid emotions of love and gratefulness for each other.

Collection of Thank You Love Letters

1. Dear (name of the receipent),

At first you were just another face in the crowd ... just another nobody passing aimlessly by, until that fateful day when my eyes laid upon your beautiful face. It was like a ray of sunshine peaking through a cloudy sky.
Until that day, I was in utter turmoil ... unhappy to even be alive. You showed me that there is still hope and love in this world. You made me realize that all things are still possible.
Because of you I began to feel whole and alive. I now see beyond the clouds to a brighter and better day. I thank you for loving me and accepting my love in return.

Love always,
(name of the sender)

2. Dear (name of the receipent)

Words cannot express how much your friendship means to me. You have always found the time to cheer me up via e-mail and/or messages, and chat lines.

You always seem to know just what to say and I really appreciate that. I know that you are so sincere with your thoughts that you write to me and I know with time we will see each other and I can't wait.

Thank you for your friendship and for being there when I need you. Whenever I am down, I can think of you and it seems to work. Thank you.

Before you came along, I use to think that I was ugly and just not special but now that you are in my life, you have made me feel like I am special and pretty. You never want to hear from me that I am ugly and not worth it. I know that I am worth so much to you and I love that in you.

No matter what happens in our lives, I know that you made my life so much better and I love you.

Love always,
(name of the sender)

3. Dear (name of the receipent)

Ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling. There hasn't been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life.
I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. Now I have found the person I was looking for.
My heart told me that my Prince Charming was there when you first said hello to me over the phone. I didn't have to think twice when you asked me to be your wife. I knew that you were Mr. Perfect. I don't think that there is, or there could be, anyone better than you out there for me.

I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometime I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway.

Thank you honey for everything. I pray to god everyday to bless you with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.

Always and Forever Yours,
(name of the sender)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment