Saturday, July 28, 2012

Love Confessions Letters


Confessing to someone that you have feelings for them is not an easy thing to do by any stretch of the imagination. Fortunately, writing down this confession in the form of a letter or email can make it seem a lot more doable. For the person in love who just wants to let the secret out, here are a few crucial tips that can help ensure that coming clean to your crush will lead both of you to a happy ending.

1.) How Much You Mean To Me by Bayani

Dear Jourina,
I don't know how to start this letter, because I'm afraid it might be the end of our good acquaintance, or if I'm lucky, the realization of my dreams, which is for you to love me as I love you. I told myself I might as well take the risks because it's the only remedy I know that could unburden this feeling I've been keeping ever since.

Jourina, I love you. I know you'll find it hard to believe me if I tell you now how much you mean to me. I could hardly understand what I feel for you, knowing how to endure those long sleepless nights just thinking only of you.
I've never been like this before. I just don't know how to pour out my feelings for you. I wanted to find the perfect words to make you realize how much I need you and love you, but words continue to elude me, what would they be? Something poetic? I'm sure it should be heartfelt and out of the ordinary. I'm afraid it's no use; every time I look at you, the words came out the same… I love you!

Love always,
Bayani

2.) Secret Love by Jamie

Dear Brad,

I cannot put in words how I feel about you when I see you walk by. These intense feelings will never go away until I can have you in my arms, and that you realize that there is only one woman for you and it is me. Everyday, I hope that you will come into my life and tell me how you feel because what I feel for you exists only inside my heart. You are the only man that can understand me, and you can only reach it; I give you the key, please unlock what you know can be the love you can only dream of. You are beautiful and I can't help but fall for you deeper every day. I can only hope that the day will arrive when you look deep into my eyes and you tell me what I have been waiting to hear: that you love me the same way I'm thinking of you always.

Love always,
Jamie

How to Confess Your Love in a Letter


Be totally honest.

Now is not the time to stand on ceremony. The true emotion of what you write will speak for you, so use this to your advantage. Because it is so hard to say aloud, allow the freedom of writing to help you express how you really feel. The recipient of the letter will most likely be moved to tears at your confession, and may be more likely to return the gesture!

Keep your dignity.

Even though you’re pouring your heart out onto the page, try to avoid giving the impression that your life will end without the other person. It should come off as an open confession of your feelings and not a desperate cry for help. Maintain some confidence and self-esteem in your letter, even as you express your devotion to the object of your affection.

Don’t act possessive.

If you intend to confess your love to someone, you’re probably already a little worried about seeming awkward, when all you really want to do is express how you genuinely feel. Fortunately, it’s not too hard to figure this out. Simply look over your letter to make sure that you never make any assumptions about the two of you “belonging together.” Focus on your own feelings without projecting anything onto the other person. This way, they will know that your emotions are honest.

Make it unconditional.

We know it’s a real risk putting yourself out there, and one only you can decide to make. But, no matter how nervous you are, always keep in mind that you stand a better chance if the object of your affection sees you as a warm, open-hearted person. As you tell them how you feel, also let them know that you won’t hold it against them if they don’t return your feelings. This will help you to recover easily if luck isn’t with you.

Double-check everything.

The luxury of letter-writing is that it gives you the opportunity to stop yourself from saying anything that you don’t mean to say. Once you’ve written your letter, read it over carefully to make sure that it comes off as heartfelt, honest, and clear. This doesn’t mean you should obsess too much, of course. When you feel the letter is acceptable, you have to swallow any nervousness and send it at once. Remember that getting these feelings off your chest will be worth whatever answer the object of your affection sends back to you—and that there’s a good chance that answer will be positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment