Saturday, July 28, 2012

Funny Love Letters


Do you want to share some light fun moments with your beloved, how about reading out to him some Funny Love Letters!

He may be feeling down so all you need to do is send him love letters with funny notes attached which bring his sad mood back to normal.

Its commonly believed that laughter is the best medicine and if it comes in the form of letter its bound to be great as they are ornamented with some personalized touches well aimed to cheer up the receipent.

Even in this age of internet, letters have done not lost their sheen for they are now seen as the best way of expressing one's desire. Self written love letters with a blend of humor can help you charge up your lover whenevr they are low or sad.

Top Funny Love Letters

1. Dear (Name of receipent)

Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true that you and I have been married for seven years, although a good woman is a far cry from what you've been.
I watch sports so much to try to drown out your constant nagging. Too bad that doesn't work. I did notice when you cut off all of your hair last week, the first thing that came to mind was "You look just like a man!" My mother raised me to not say anything if you can't say anything nice.
When you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY BROTHER, because I stopped eating pork seven years ago. I went to sleep on you when you had on that new negligee because the price tag was still on it.
I prayed that it was a coincidence that my brother had just borrowed fifty dollars from me that morning and your negligee was $49.99. After all of this, I still loved you and felt that we could work it out.
So when I discovered that I had hit the lotto for ten million dollars, I quit my job and bought us two tickets to Jamaica. But when I got home you were gone.
Everything happens for a reason I guess. I hope you have the filling life you always wanted. My lawyer said with your letter that you wrote, you won't get a dime from me. So take care.

Yours
(name of the sender)

2. Dear (Name of receipent)

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning. When I confront him, he denies everything.

What's worse is everyone knows he cheats on me. It is so humiliating!

Also, since he lost his job two years ago he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does is sit around the living room in his underwear and watch TV while I work to pay the bills.

And since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me. He keeps calling me a lesbian. What should I do?

Yours
(name of the sender)

3. Dear (Name of receipent)

Christmas is tight this year. I've learned to make bedroom slippers out of maxi pads: You need four maxis to make a pair. Two of them get laid out flat, for the foot part.
The other two wrap around the toe area to form the top Tape or glue each side of the top pieces to the bottom of the foot part Decorate the tops with whatever you desire, silk flowers, etc.

These slippers are soft and Hygienic; Non-slip grip strips on the soles; Built in deodorant feature keeps feet smelling fresh; No more bending over to mop up spills; Disposable and biodegradable; Environmentally safe; Three convenient sizes: Regular, Light day, and Get out the Sand Bags.

Happiest of holidays!
(name of the sender)

No comments:

Post a Comment