Saturday, July 28, 2012

Love Letters for Her


You feel something special for her but are afraid to express it. The best way to convey the inner most desires is by writing love letter for her.

You are totally crazy about her and want to know what she feels about you?

Don’t wait just pour all your heart filled emotions and send it to her. Keep your fingers crossed to receive one love letter back in reply to that of yours.

Romantic letters to her should convey the true feelings with lot of loving messages in it. Here are few samples of love letters for you to get better ideas . 

Romantic Letters for Her

Sample #1
Dearest Jessica,

I love you so much and you just don't know it. Sometimes I get scared to show it. It feels like when you come around me my mouth becomes grid-locked and all the words I want to say just stop.

My lips clutter because my love is so strong, and the words that I want to say just won't be said. Sometimes I want to open up to you and tell you how I feel - I guess I am too scared to open up and be real. I know you love me and you have hidden feelings inside too.

It seems like it is easier for you to express yourself to me than it is from me to you. Jessica, I love you, and know that I will always have hidden feelings for you.

I love you, Baby.

Love Always,
Marcus

Sample #2
Darling Dana,

I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my life, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you.

There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I hear your voice. There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days I spend talking to you on the phone.

You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. I love you so much!

Love always,
Lukes

Hope you find the sample Love letter for her very interesting and useful. You can always add your creativity and emotions to impress you sweetheart. Wish you good luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment